Traveling with Pets
Peter Pan Bus lines reserves the right to change and/or modify the schedule of a passenger(s) travelling with a pet in the event that any passenger and/or driver has allergic symptoms that could impair their health or effect the operators ability to safely operate the motor coach
- Peter Pan Bus Lines will allow passengers to bring with them a small dog or a cat (no other pets allowed) on board all their motor coaches.
- Pet owners must provide a pet carrier. The combined weight of the pet and the carrier may not exceed 25 pounds.
- The carrier may be hard or soft sided but must be leak proof and well ventilated. The maximum size for the pet carriers is 19” long x 14” wide x 10.5 high.
- The pet carrier must allow the pet to stand up, turn around, and lie down in a natural position while inside the pet carrier.
- Pets must remain completely in the carrier throughout the duration of the trip. The pet carrier must be placed under the seat.
- The pet must be at least eight weeks old and must be under your control at all times.
- The pet must be odorless, harmless, not disruptive/aggressive, and require no attention during travel.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any pet and may remove any pet exhibiting behavior that violates our policy
- A pet carrier will count as one piece of carry-on baggage.