All Peter Pan tickets are non-refundable (Unless ‘Refundable Fare’ option is selected)
- Tickets purchased online at peterpanbus.com
- Tickets purchased at ticket counters
- Tickets changed for scheduled date & time
- Tickets purchased other 3rd party sites (i.e. Wanderu, Busbud, GoToBus & other ticket selling outlets)
- Expired tickets and tickets redeemed for travel
- Duplicate Orders
- Commuter tickets/ticket booklets
If you are requesting a refund based on a concern about the service received, please contact us either online or by phone using peterpanbus.com/request. Our Customer Care Team will review and investigate your claim and then contact you with a resolution.
If you chose to end your trip by exiting at another service location other than the location stated on the ticket, the ticket is considered redeemed for travel and is not able to be refunded.
We are not able to refund, reprint or replace any misplaced, stolen or illegible tickets.
For urgent ticketing related matters, we recommend that you contact us online at peterpanbus.com/request