Please make every effort to limit consumption of food to snack type foods. Should you choose something other than a snack food, please be sure that the item is neither messy nor has an offensive odor. Food items must be wrapped or in a container in order to prevent spilling or leaking.
Only beverages in covered containers are allowed on board. This includes:
- Coffee and other drinks with lids
- Bottles of water, soda, juice, etc. with caps
- Beverages, including soft drinks in pop-top cans
- Take-out drinks in paper or Styrofoam cups with lids
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed under any circumstances
All cups, cans, wrappers, bags and bottles associated with beverages and/or snack must be properly disposed of by the patron in one of the trash bins at the front or rear of the coach. Thank you for your corporation.
We do not restrict customers from bringing peanuts or other foods for which many people have severe allergies. We ask customers to be sensitive to other customers when choosing foods to bring on board.